Friday, February 15

Secret Sweetie Gift Exchange










I am so very new at this. I feel like I am not the most interesting person to read about...but you have to start writing somewhere...






Today at work, we had a little luncheon with some of the ladies for Valentines day. It's a secret gift exchange that lasts all week and at the end of the week (today) you have a reveal luncheon. We all found out out our "secret sweetie" was and it was a blast- always is. Here's a pic of some of the decor that my friend, Megan, and I put together...






Gift giving is fun, I really enjoy it...
Jesus Christ is the ultimate gift giver. We love because He first loved us. We don't have the cheap love that the world gives, but a life of rich abundant love from Him that we can freely give to others.


I love that hymn, "I'm so glad I'm a part of the family of God, I've been washed in the fountain, cleansed by his blood, Joint heirs with Jesus as we travel this sod, I'm so glad I'm part of the family of God." Once a southerner, always a southerner. I love hymns....they come out of the core of my being...










1 comment:

Kate said...

Abby, I love hymns too. In a few weeks our church is going to have an all church hymn sing, and i'm so excited. it's a shame that they aren't used more often. the lyrics are so deep!