Tuesday, November 4

KATE IS HERE!!!



Kate came a little earlier than we expected, but just in God's perfect timing.

She was born at 32 weeks and was 3 lbs and 11 oz but she is very healthy!! Praise God! The miracle story will be blogged in the near future.
I hope this news is sufficient to explain my tardiness in the upkeep of my blog, I have much more important things to do now *tee hee*- like grow a human being...well, God is doing that, but I do have to feed. Speaking of, it's about that time again...

Tried video upload- I waited 15 minutes and it said there was an error- grr...will try again later.. sorry Shells.
for more pics go to : sweetbabykate.spaces.live.com

5 comments:

Tracy said...

She's a tiny little peanut! :) I love that pic of you two together!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you all are doing well! She's beautiful! Are you getting any sleep?

Angie

Anonymous said...

That's ok, Abs - I got to hear her cooing on the phone last night!!! She is soooooooooo cute. Seriously, I have got to stop looking at the pictures over and over again, but I can't! I love you, Weenie Houdini! This is your Auntie Shelley, and we will get to meet very soon. I know you are anxious, because you are going to love me so much, too, but hang in there - only a month and a half left! Bye little burrito...

Anonymous said...

P.S. Please tell Michael I'd like to play volleyball at Christmas. I'm absolutely addicted, but we haven't played here in a month because everyone said it is too cold. :( Love you!

Nick and Shayna said...

Abby your baby is adorable and so tiny! i can't wait to hear the whole story, seriously I check your blog all the time to see if it's there yet! But I know how crazy your life gets with a new babe so take your time! Hope everything is still going great for you guys!