Kate is starting to interact and we are enamored... just be glad that it takes so long for a video to upload hee hee!
Here's a little clip of this morning- she loves to lay on her boppy in front of the Christmas tree (yes, we still have it up)so she can stare at the lights. It's a great baby sitting device so Michael says we'll just keep it up all year.
and here is a little Kate chat...
Dad was reading to Kate and she wasn't quite interested in the story- but was fixated on him. She loves to look at daddy as he can make her laugh the hardest.
Hope you enjoyed these! Love to all my viewers...especially Auntie Shelley!
3 comments:
She's very cute! I just wanted to let you know we ran into your brother at church tonight. We went to 1st Bap. Morristown tonight to hear Dr. Henry Blackaby. It was a good to hear him in person. We saw your brother but didn't see your parents.
Hope you all are doing well and we see that Kate is getting big. Bethany is on my lap now and I can't keep her away from the keyboard.
Take care and we miss you all,
Gary Anders
All three videos were very cute. But when she smiled at Mama, that just melted me!
Go Michael on the early Bible teachings!
Abby, these are so great. I can't believe how much she has already changed in just 2 weeks! Would you please move in with me for a while so I can coo and tickle daily, too? I love you guys!
Post a Comment