Sunday, May 31

Jumping and Swinging

HI!! From Kate!

Hello family ( and few friends who still faithfully check our sad blog)- as you have discovered...since Kate arrived on the scene, my intertest and internet investment has completely vanished into mid air. Basically, if you don't love our daughter, you won't love this blog any longer, because it seems we are 2 parents lost in the wonder and the beauty of watching our long awaited child grow and develop- which is one miraculous event after another every single day, and that is what we are into.

So, until I get the interest back and the time to sit and blog, it's pictures and videos from now on, (for Auntie Shelley, Grampy and Grammy).


We are always updating our pics at: http://www.micknabby.spaces.live.com/


Love,
abby

Videos below:

Jumpy Jumpy Jumpy Girl

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I still check all the time! She's adorable. Glad you're fully invested in enjoying her. :) That's what is important!

Loren Mackenzie Anders said...

I'm glad you're still doing your blog. Angie and I love to see new pictures and videos. The kids like them too. I'm trying to update our blog more now with how things are going for us. Check it so you can see what we need prayer for. I'm also trying to make ours a journal of what God is doing in our family so we all can look back and thank Him for everything He's done.