Wednesday, January 20

A Rainy Day

Ahhh. today has been a fun rainy day at home for Kate and I- just something different, you know? We have been adventuresome in the kitchen and made some applesauce oatmeal muffins. Kate sat in my lap and decided that she liked those pretty well. I also made some deviled eggs for lunch (this is one of Michael's favorite side dishes and I have never made them before!!)

Later, When I sat Kate down to color, I went to get the video camera to film her and I came back and this is what I found...






You gotta love that girl!! Never a dull moment.

The language development is thus far, the most exciting part of watching Kate grow. She is copying and repeating so many things we say...more videos soon, it is not working at the moment...grrrrrr.

Today I also had a good parenting lesson as I found something "not trash" in the trash can. Well, I guess it was good to teach her how to throw something away...at first...


No comments: