Wednesday, March 17

Girls, girls, girls


I am having so much fun with all this girly stuff!

Kate got a little dolly, we named her Emma, and we are hoping to train her to treat the baby kindly so she can be prepared for Savannah! So far, let's just say we are a bit rough so we'll see.

Kate and I have been cooking, baking, and sewing and it's been so fun to also dream of the future. I hope the girls like crafts as much as I do (...but that's okay if they don't!).

I am just laughing today that I said I wanted all boys and thought I would be a better mom to boys. Anyone remember that? God knows us so much better than we know ourselves.

I am quite happy making dresses and doll clothes in all pink for now.

This is fun!

1 comment:

Dani said...

I'm glad you are! Kate is such a sweet little girl! :) Thank you for letting Jane come over and play today!