The Resurrection of Jesus Christ is the single most pivotal event of the Christian faith. If Christ didn't raise to life after dying for us on the cross, our faith is worth nothing. So many times we put so much emphasis on Christmas, and no doubt the birth of our Savior is monumental. Yet, without the resurrection we have no hope. Easter is definitely a special day to celebrate that Christ conquered death and waits for us in Heaven!
We had an awesome day celebrating what Christ did for us at John and Anita's house. They always remind everyone what the day is about and why we come together. Kate already has been told that the Easter bunny doesn't exist, and actually, she didn't seem very shocked. Hee Hee
We had food fit for a king and stuffed ourselves silly with candy...
!

This looks like a pose, but she doesn't quite know how to do this yet, it's actually just an accidental turn and snap!!
This is the greatest Easter I think I've ever had, watching Kate find eggs hidden in the back yard, and yes, I actually gave her the candy inside...she was my best friend after this experience!
More pics to come soon on our other picture website (the bulk goes there).
3 comments:
Ging Ging loves Kate bird! What wonderful pictures of our sweet girl! Love Grammy
Amen and Praise the Lord!!! What a beautiful love! It becomes more meaningful all the time, and yet I still can't fully comprehend it.
Kate, Autie Shelley loves you and can't wait to see you. Can you please bring that cute little face with you? I will always have gum. Love always...
What gorgeous photos! You are such a talented photographer, Miss Abby Leigh. Hey, I miss you tons and would love to catch up. I know how hard it is to have an uninterrupted conversation with a little one and naptimes are precious for doing other activities, so if email is better for you, mine is tracy_e_lindley@hotmail.com. I don't have yours saved in my account for some reason so shoot me one if you can. I'm so excited for Savannah to come this summer and for Shelley's wedding this Saturday--so many blessings! Kate is lovely and so very photogenic :) I'm so glad you guys had a great Easter, us too. What a joyous day to celebrate how our faith is different--we serve a risen Savior! Can't wait to hear from you!
Love, Tracy
Post a Comment