Monday, May 3

Michael just returned from a weekend retreat, leaving Thursday afternoon and returning home Sunday afternoon. Although it's hard to be apart, it is well worth the time investment.

As a blessing from a friend, he got to go to Hume lake and be encouraged in His faith and His leadership of our home. And as for me and Kate, we got real thankful real fast...as hard as I try not to take my husband for granted, a weekend apart always makes me realize that I just do naturally. I am spoiled, and I am the first to admit. I am treated like a queen and when my king isn't home, he is greatly missed!

Welcome home honey! We missed you!!




The guys had a great time, catching 50 fish in one day (it was a Fisherman's conference). I think this is Michael's 3rd time going and he just loves it!. They do paint-ball and apparently they eat like royalty...

The following photos are by Rick Laird. Aren't they awesome! This was the sunset the guys saw on the way up to the conference. It was snowing and the sun was reflecting off the white snowy trees.










Kate kept me very busy while her daddy was gone...but we had a nice time together.

Every day is an adventure with this little one...here is Kate practicing her "'emotion" faces. Hilarious!


Not much else going on here, Savannah is kicking wildly within and I am going about doing my little nesting tidbits...like a little mother hen. I have been sewing non- stop. Right now I am working on a car seat canopy. Should be fun.
More later.


2 comments:

Vasha said...

she is so precious.

tgrammy said...

What a sweet little face, so compliant and genuine....Ging Ging loves her Kate Bird!!