Thursday, June 17

Do You Read Our Blog?

In my futile effort to post another blog before this one, I was feeling a bit unmotivated. I see other people's blogs with comments galore, and I wonder to myself...Who reads this blog?


Should we keep it up?
if you read our blog and you like to keep updated on our happenings, can you leave a comment?
We want to know who you are!!
Thanks so much for your input!


15 comments:

Vasha said...

i love reading your blog. this will be a great way for me to keep up with your family after we move.

tgrammy said...

You MUST be kidding!!! I have your blog page permanently on my open screen so I can see anything new immediately!!! You know GRAMMY is a true follower!!! And I share with others at Dewberry!! NEVER QUIT AND NEVER GIVE UP!!! YOU ARE SO LOVED!! MOM

Helen Woolsey said...

I am ALWAYS checking your blog!!! Please keep it up! It would be truly missed!

Taffy, Jessica, Julia said...

We love your blog!!!!!!!!!

Cam & J said...

love keeping up with you guys this way--keep posting! love and miss you guys!

Shelley said...

Seriously, Abby? Really? It is one of the first things I do at my computer every morning, and yes, you have been lagging. :) Don't loose the drive. You must persist, especially with Savannah on the way. (PS Kudos for trying the webcam. Mom told me. We'll figure it out.) I LOVE your blog. Your sis,
Mrs. P

Shelley said...

Oh and that similar pic with Kate's hands in the air and the big smile? That is my background on my computer. I miss you!

The Dunns said...

Of course, I actually check it daily when I have the internet capabilities. I know how you feel though....sometimes we wonder who's really reading it :c)
Hope everything is going well with your beautiful family. Love you :c)

Chrystal said...

I'm here too! Just very sporatic!

Dani said...

Ditto what Vasha said! :)

Amy Aga. said...

I read it!

Shelley said...

Did I tell you I check this every day?

Jewelly Hart said...

I pop in every now and then...like tonight, when I was wondering how your pregnancy is going. So happy to see things are going well. We should get together sometime!

Tracy Lindley said...

Hi Abby,
I do enjoy reading your blog and keeping up on the life of the Clarks. I was checking in to see if Savannah had come yet but if she has, you haven't posted anything yet. Wow, she must be really comfortable in there! I actually saw a great children's book that made me think of your little family so I'll be sending it along sometime soon. I'm so excited for your new addition--can't wait to see Savannah pics. Thanks for keeping up your blog!
Love, Tracy

Anonymous said...

JUST found your blog, and YES!! I will be reading!! Praying for you!