Sunday, July 25

About to Pop



WE are about to pop with anticipation for Savannah Joy to come....
who is now officially 5 days late....

6 comments:

Cam & J said...

oh thanks for the update! i have been checking daily!! Sent a little something your way for sweet Savannah!
Wish we could be there with you guys!!

Shelley said...

I LOVE this picture. Kate is hilarious. And I knew you'd make a post! Keep those pics coming - I'm eatin em up. Also still praying for Savannah to come safely!!! I love you guys,
Auntie Shelley, 2nd time around

Vasha said...

i've been checking daily too! thanks for the update. looking forward to meeting her through the blog.

The Anders said...

We're praying for you! Can't wait to see your beautiful girl.

The Beauty of the Lord said...

Too cute! I keep checking back to see when Savanah decides it's the right time to pop out. ;)

Nick and Shayna said...

Wow, I am so excited for you to add another sweet little girl to your family! How exciting! And I know exactly for you feel with the 5 days late thing and in this weather. My son was 6 days late and I was not loving life. Hang in there though it's totally worth it as you already know! Good luck with everything.
Shayna