THANKS FOR VOTING...that was fun!
Most of you were correct, the top picture of the girls is Savannah!
For those of you who picked Kate...its easy to see why, as they look so similar!
Things for us are going pretty well. Today is Michael's 2nd day back to work and I am on my own with the two girls (for the first time really because yesterday I had a doc's appt and Debbi and Jessie babysat for the morning hours). It is quite the adjustment, especially when both are upset at the same time..,who first??
I have many more pics to post soon.
Until then, I leave you with a few funny things I found myself saying this past week:
"Kate, you may not share your pretzels with Savannah, but thank you for being so generous!"
"No, sweetie, you may not pick up the baby."
"Are you serious?? (as Savannah puked, peed, and pooped in the same minute) I was half covered from just feeding SJ, Kate was whining, and someone knocked on the door.
"How do I do this? " as my first practice run "out" with the 2 girls- as Kate walks away from the car when I was putting Savannah in her seat.
"This thing is a train! I need a whistle"- as we drove away from Babies R Us with our new double stroller.
It's funny the moments you find yourself in, but in the end, it's a great big adventure with alot of opportunity to trust the Lord like never before!!!
Pics coming soon!
1 comment:
I heard myself in your comments!! It is a whole new game with two little ones!
Post a Comment