-get up 5 times or more during dinner (to change a major blowout, wipe a runny nose, to get yourself a drink (and oh yeah, "I might need a fork too"), to heat your food, and to heat your husbands food).
-change 15 or more diapers a day. (that's right...15 or more a day)
-refer to your children as numbers because you are too tired to remember their names.
-find yourself nursing and playing playdough at the same time (and performing all sorts of other tasks =)
-find yourself eating your child's leftover dry cereal because you forgot to eat breakfast.
-sprint to the couch the moment you see that they are both are asleep at the same time!
-have ever put a newborn size diaper on your almost 2 year old.
-give your husband a "high-five" more than 3 x's a day.
-can't get enough kisses and hugs even though now there's 4 hot cheeks to pick from.
-have so much joy you think your heart will explode.
Our 2 precious gifts.
3 comments:
What a great list...a little daunting for someone who is about to be there though. :) The girls look beautiful in the new pictures!
Ohhh.. I can;t wait for two,,even though it sounds super busy! I am so glad to see you all doing well and look at Kate's cute, sweet smile! Wish I was there to help you out! (ps.. we find out the sex of #2 on Wed!!)
I like the list. I think I know what you mean, at least I know Angie can sympathize with you. Your girls are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures and hope you all are doing well.
Gary
Post a Comment