and I just am not in the blogging mood. I want to be outside, swimming with the kids, eating icecream, and playing all day at the beach.

Being home pecking on my little computy is just not really doing it for me right now- even though I have millions of little ramblings of things I am learning that I want to share...
Owell- consider it for the best...at least I'm not boring you!
And besides- I've been crafting more lately, got the old sewing machine revved up again- GET YOUR CRAFT ON! Oh yeah!!
Sorry bloggie- I have broken up with you for the summer =(
Boo hoo..don't cry.
6 comments:
Hahaaa. I knew it! I knew yall were too busy having fun - that's great! I miss you so much, Abz. I keep having dreams about you guys. The other night, Kate gave me a tight-loving-I-really-mean-it hug in my dream. It was AWESOME. LOVE YOU
So glad that you are enjoying all those beautiful faces and your precious short time with them. Only 18 summers with each before they can fly on their way. Not so much time - just a season. Enjoy it while it lasts. Love you all my friend!
Abby, so sorry for your distress in having to maintain your blog!!! But the fun thing is....you don't have to maintain it!!! Even for me and Grampy!! It's OK....take a breather and enjoy your summer! No one is 'making' you ...praise the Lord!
LOVE MOM
Miss you guys- sounds like you are having a great summer!
Happy Summer, spare a thought for us in the middle of an Aussie winter!
We are keeping up with your family on your blog... lots of love.
Emma (+Jason, Cassia and Micah!)
Missing pictures of the girls. :) Is your summer blogging siesta over yet? :)
Post a Comment