Monday, February 16

Kate is Talking (sort of)

Seriously, I never knew that being Kate's mom would be so fun and so rewarding! We are having a blast at home together and we count down the minutes to see daddy at 12 for lunch. Mostly our days consist of reading, singing, listening to music and talk radio, cooking and cleaning and playing with toys- typical. But my favorite time of day is when Kate wants to interact with me. She LOVES it when we talk to her and she is so very responsive at this point. Here is an example of her little social self.




And this one will leave you laughing...



Then, there is this squealy one....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep these videos coming for Grammy and Grampy!! We LOVE seeing these and watching our Kate bird growing up!! Love MOM

Tracy said...

Awesome videos...I love the spit up one!

Anonymous said...

Yay little squirrel! That's a new nickname I thought of last night. :) Mom and Dad told me these were up and I had to wait until now to get to watch them, and they are fantastic! You were right, Abs, the spit up one is hilarious. I love you Kate, and I can't wait to see you again soon... like in a month? Say the end of March? In Tennessee...?