Saturday, February 21

Let's Compare


It has been really fun to look back and compare this little girl's growth...and these are just a few pics that I found that might be a little fun to compare!
Look at our little chubs!!!!




Little weanie neck replaced by a strong neck that holds itself up!


Mom bringing Kate home for the first time, verses a curious little gal celebrating Valentines day!



And ahh...the beauty of the naked baby...what a cute little bod!
Look at those skinny arms, replaced by nice healthy chub chub....



How about a bouncy seat?
Looking a little big for ya there Kate..
but now...it's just great!



And dad loves to hold you skin to skin...
now you are fat, but once you were thin!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby, you are good. Those are hilarious! It is so fun to see the comparison. Now, can I please see it in person? Say, the end of March? I know I already made that joke, but I am seriously holding onto that little dream... Love and hugs,
Auntie Shelley

Kate said...

she is so beautiful!