I had another doc's appt today and am now being referred to a "high risk" OB "just in case" given my new rash. A rash I had with Kate, yet now since it is back, it seems to be recurring in pregnancies only and of course, could be linked to preterm delivery (along with every other infection I have had thus far). Seriously, I think I am allergic!!!
Please pray for this little baby when you think of him or her. I really need help with prayer right now. I know the Lord will have His way.
We discover the gender of our babe on March 3rd, so stay tuned!!
Kate is sleeping soundly and I have posted some pics of her in her new little dress for my sister's wedding. She will be the flower girl...She needs a little practice yet, so we will be throwing flowers on the floor out of the basket starting...uhmmm now.

More Kate pics here:
micknabby.spaces.live.com
Last week, Michael took me out on a surprise date, which was so much fun! He even got a babysitter!! Awesome! I was shocked, to say the least and we went and watched the world fall apart, in 2012. Very entertaining....
Well, I guess that's all for today, just a prayer call mostly.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment