Monday, August 23

It's a Circus!

I picked this new template for awhile...because I laughed when I saw it.

Life to me feels like a circus right now..."how fitting", I thought to myself, a circus template! And to our friends with 9 children...you make it look so easy, why am I struggling with only 2???

Little Savannah is a fusser..we are trying to get her on the same meds as Kate, as we see the same symptoms of reflux in her. Kate is wanting to read and play all the time, while little sister is crying..poor girl. She will soon understand that mommy has to tend to BOTH of their needs but for now, she has to take the backseat.

Lord, give me strength and wisdom for this day, it's the only way I will make it through.

A trial a day keeps pride away. Thank you Jesus for the trials.

3 comments:

The Dunns said...

You'll have to tell us how to manage :c) When our little one arrives I don't know how we'll explain to Levi that he has to share his trains :c)
Hope all is going well. Love to all of you.

Dani said...

I have to agree with the earlier comment. :) I don't know how we're going to do it. You're my inspiration! I wish we were there to take Kate to play. We miss you!

Vasha said...

Hang in there! It will all come together!