Wednesday, August 18

Life Today


is...a dental visit, and a photo shoot.

Here are my two little princesses...in their new matching outfits.




Our beauty number 2 doing tummy time.

I have a favorite song and I just can't get enough of it.


David Crowder's



This song becomes more and more real to me every day. Just thought I'd share.
Have a great day...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Abby! Thanks so much for sharing your life and the birth of Savannah!! How amazing the Lord is, and to know she is doing so well is such a comfort. God has looked after you so well throughout the whole pregnancy, so wonderful!
A true story. Last night, at about midnight, a tree fell on our landlords house. We heard it falling and in a mad panic tried to run in what we thought was the opposite direction, not knowing where the tree was falling from. Eventually the tree smashed to the ground and we realised we were fine (our landlords house is a little marked but they are all fine too!!). I was reminded just how little control we do have over things that go on around us. It scares you to death and you can run around in a mad panic with your heart pounding, but God has it all worked out. It's a good thing God has it all worked out and not us! It's easy to see God working in your family's lives, and such a blessing to see you all growing through some uncertain times and even more exciting to see the results!! Praise God for little Savannah! Luke and I are so incredibly happy for you Mike and Abby!

Dani said...

Abby, I love the new pictures! Their matching outfits are so darling. :) We miss you!

Loren Mackenzie Anders said...

You sure do have some pretty little girls. Looks like you all are having a blast. Our newest is getting big fast.

I revamped our blog and am going to try to do better at posting more so check it out and let me know what you think of the make-over.