I am learning to live among the wreckage that my almost 2 year old leaves in her wake and sit down amongst it and laugh and play...
I wonder what things I say to Kate each day that will "stick" in her brain for life..I hope the good things.
I had an awesome dream two nights ago that the Lord spoke to me in a very real way...and I am still lost in thought about it. Maybe I'll write about it later.
We had a great weekend...
hope you did too!
3 comments:
I knew it! I knew there'd be a post today. And I LOVE that picture of Mike's 3 girls. I miss you so much, sis. We had a great weekend, too - went waterskiing yesterday! Ok, yes I really want to Skype soon! Sorry I didn't write back yet. What are you doing Tuesday or Thursday night? I'll just call you.... Love,
Auntie Shelley
Hi cuties ;)
As always you look beautiful and those little girls do too. You are radiant. I miss you, but love reading your post so keep them coming. I don't always remember to comment so I apologize for that :c)
Post a Comment