Wednesday, September 22

Snappin' away

We've had a couple (more like 3) weeks of sickness, but just because I haven't been posting them...doesn't mean I haven't been snapping away, that's for sure. I have lots of new pics uploaded as of today and here are some videos too.
Thanks mom for reminding me in a "grammy- loving" sort of way, that I haven't put any new ones up lately. Enjoy!


Kate goes on a talking tangent


Kate sings worship songs



Savannah smiles

2 comments:

Auntie Shelley said...

Ok I just watched them all 3 times, and that ain't the last. Kate singing worship songs has to be one of the cutest things I have EVER seen. That was adorable, and her talking - Abby I could hear your voice in her, and her repeating the tones of your voice! "But... okay... what about..." That was hilarious. And there is Savannah, just chilling on the couch, happy as a clam with her big eyes. Oh man. I PRAY we can come out soon! Going to look at the pictures now - woohoo!

Heather Mather said...

Sooooo adorable. "what about" and "what else" and I loved how Kate closed her eyes when she sang "Praise Ye the Lord"
Savannah is an angel. Love the outfit hee hee