Tuesday, January 11

Two and counting...






Having a two year old is just plain fun! It's January and it's 81 degrees outside (sorry Dani!) and Kate has been having good ideas. She asked for her bathing suit yesterday so she could play outside in the water. Forts, tents, living room dance parties, and drinking pickle juice while mom's cooking are what we've been doing! (see album below if you are curious)


The Christmas story of Jesus' birth really made an impression on Kate this year. We have seen that in many ways. The other day we were at Costco and there was a middle eastern lady with a head covering on the isle nearby, to which Kate promptly noticed and pointed out, "Look Mom! There's Mary!!"

Then, she went to the door the other day and said, "Mom, I"m going to Bethlehem." Oh ok, Kate, that's gonna be a LONG walk!

Other things....
Savannah is into toe jam, and yesterday she was muttering Mamma mmma mmmamma". Yeah! We are on our way to two chatterbugs!


Here are the little sweeties...




2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love the pictures with the garden hose!

XOXOXO
Auntie RUth

Dani said...

Thanks for the shout-out. :) I am jealous...I guess I will have to work on that one. Cute pictures though!