...to us so many different ways...if we are listening.
This morning as I sat down to do my bible reading, Kate came up to me and said, "Jesus' ciples" (translation, Jesus' disciples). I just mindlessly said, "yes, the bible tells us about Jesus' disciples doesn't it?"
As I was kept reading, it quickly became evident that the lesson was on the calling of Jesus' 12 disciples and how they left everything they knew to follow Him. The more I read the more excited I got, as I knew the Lord was near! I asked Michael at lunch if he had read the story of Jesus calling his disciples to hear lately in the children's bible..."no, not lately" Well, I haven' t either!
Ok...I think I was supposed to learn about the disciples today.
1 comment:
Oh that is so cool. Such a sweet picture. Come home. :)
Post a Comment