Monday, March 7

Bloggiebatical

Hi faithful readers,

It is time for a bloggiebatical.

I need a break from my documenting - but for a good reason!!

Firstly, at the end of the month, grammy and grampy are flying us home to visit!! We are really excited...Kate has been walking around saying, "I'm going on a plane to see my grandma, and my little Shelley and my little Keith." That's verbatum.
So cute!

Secondly....

We are moving...relocating, getting the heck outta here, hitting the road jack, making a move, out like Clout, getting a new address, breaking free, making a change,.... you get the point.
And life is not allowing much room for sitting around thinking about what I am going to write about. I just found icecream in the refrigerator today..if that tells you anything about the craziness of my life.

With that said- here are some videos of my kiddos (the smartest in the world, or my small world that is!)and they will have to last you for awhile.

This is not staged. One afternoon the girls were playing together on the bed and Savannah rolled the ball to Kate every time. These are the parts I caught on camera. Enjoy and we'll update you on our crazy life in uh, about 10 years.... hee hee!

5 comments:

Dani said...

Yay for moving! Where to? We really want to see you in May when we are there for graduation. :) Love the video! So cute! I can't wait to see Savannah in person. She seems like such a sweet baby.

Heather Mather said...

You are moving??????
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Love the video.

Shelley said...

Oooh Ab your new place looks BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see it, and can't wait to see you. That video was awesome. I love hearing Kate talk to Savannah the way you do - so cute. I love you guys sooo much! 2 WEEKS!!!

HomespunHeidi said...

Where you going? I hope it's closer to me so that I might see you all sometime soon. Love seeing the girls, my goodness, SJ is getting so big so fast. Looks like you're doing a wonderful job mama! Blessings XO

P.S. I like Michael's "Mario Batali" look. Tehehe! All ya'all are so cute.

The Dunns said...

I just love your family. :c) You are such a blessing to me and an example of love and joy.
I love you and hope we'll see each other soon.