It has been a long and grueling 2 weeks of teething and packing, (Savannah did the teething, we did the packing) but now... VACATION TIME!
We are headed to TN in the morning, 5 am sharp.... and we are so excited! We couldn't move tomorrow if we wanted to, so this (previously planned) vacation is a much needed blessing from God.
C-ya soon family!!!
3 comments:
Heather Mather
said...
I love your picture- hope you are having fun in TN! Miss you guys.
Blogiebatical, my eye. I'm glad you only took a 2 week break. I just can't live without the Clark family updates. Hope your moving weekend is great! I LOVE you!!!
Praying you are having a wonderful vacation and that the Lord is blessing your socks off! We miss your delightful faces and hope to see you again soon. Chloe has a heave offering (of shoes) for Kate and SJ (they are both growing so fast!) so we need to at least get those items to your new eventual abode. Love you tons and bunches!
3 comments:
I love your picture- hope you are having fun in TN! Miss you guys.
Blogiebatical, my eye. I'm glad you only took a 2 week break. I just can't live without the Clark family updates. Hope your moving weekend is great! I LOVE you!!!
Praying you are having a wonderful vacation and that the Lord is blessing your socks off! We miss your delightful faces and hope to see you again soon. Chloe has a heave offering (of shoes) for Kate and SJ (they are both growing so fast!) so we need to at least get those items to your new eventual abode. Love you tons and bunches!
Post a Comment