Hi Abby!It is SO funny that you wrote to me today! My husband JUST told me the whole parking lot story and we were laughing about it. And now, here you are!Where id you come from? Where are you living? Where does your husband work at Biola?I look forward to connecting with you - even if only through blog land!Enjoy your day! Oh, and please know that I am not crafty or artsy, so you will have to do all of the inspiring in that area. ;o)Michelle
Thanks for turning comments back on. I must share my 2 cents! Today's input: that pic of Kate is my background. Forever! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Love the chocolate moustache and the cute scrunchie nose! Sweet, sweet girls!Auntie Ruth
Precious!! These babies have made such an impact in my life! I just love them to pieces!! I love all of you and I think we need to schedule a Skype date soooooon!! Oh, and Abby, I created a blog. It just seems like so much fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi Abby!
It is SO funny that you wrote to me today! My husband JUST told me the whole parking lot story and we were laughing about it. And now, here you are!
Where id you come from? Where are you living? Where does your husband work at Biola?
I look forward to connecting with you - even if only through blog land!
Enjoy your day! Oh, and please know that I am not crafty or artsy, so you will have to do all of the inspiring in that area. ;o)
Michelle
Thanks for turning comments back on. I must share my 2 cents! Today's input: that pic of Kate is my background. Forever! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Love the chocolate moustache and the cute scrunchie nose! Sweet, sweet girls!
Auntie Ruth
Precious!!
These babies have made such an impact in my life! I just love them to pieces!! I love all of you and I think we need to schedule a Skype date soooooon!!
Oh, and Abby, I created a blog. It just seems like so much fun!
Post a Comment