Tuesday, March 25

Musings from 5 weeks

Well, here I am sitting at my desk, working away, with the greatest news in our little world tucked away safe and sound in my tummy. I've always been terrible at keeping secrets and honestly, no one warned me about this part! It's killing me!I want to tell the world! I want to shout it from the rooftops! I want to tell every stranger I meet, in fact, it was such a relief to tell the nurse at the Dr's office and to say "I'm pregnant" outloud, but for the loved ones, I will have to wait.

I have been having some scary little nagging cramps so I am going for an early ultrasound tomorrow b/c the doctor suggested the worst case scenario to me and just about scared me to death... but you know what? I have such a peace. I feel so calm right now. Having known only for 5 1/2 days, I am definitely feeling well. No sickness, just so tired and STARVING! Oh and alot of trips to the b.r.

I can't wait to tell our friends, I can't wait to see my parent's faces! We want to fly home and surprise them. The next 8 months are going to be so fun...


Am already starting to feel some changes in the bod- owell, bye bye flatness...

No comments: