To capture the events of the day,
To look at life, to ponder and say,
“I doubt, I don’t get it, please show us the way…”
God looks down, as if to tell the story,
Instead He just smiles, “It’s all for my glory.”
To look at life, to ponder and say,
“I doubt, I don’t get it, please show us the way…”
God looks down, as if to tell the story,
Instead He just smiles, “It’s all for my glory.”
Abby Clark 2002
Inspired by Isaiah 48:11
“Isaiah 48:11 “For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another.”
“Isaiah 48:11 “For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another.”
I wrote this poem years ago, but today it seemed relevant. Hope you enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment