Kate is getting so much more fun every day! We are in shock and awe of what God is doing as He grows and develops our little preemie girl! She is a chuncker now!! She constantly laughs and smiles at us, she even talks to her toys... Maybe one day I will get the internet at home but for now these small posts will have to do! Enjoy the new video!
3 comments:
This is pretty much the happiest video of my life. I can't tell you how many times I have replayed it, and I ALWAYS laugh. I LOVE KATE! We miss you in TN, little bird! You look so healthy, and we are so thankful for you. I love you guys.
Auntie Shelley
How precious! She's a chunk and adorable. It was good to hear Michael too.
Gary, Angie and kids
Abby...she's looking more and more like YOU!
Post a Comment