Thanksgiving 2010
Clarks with Shelley and Keith
awe....
The perfect plate of food...thanks to Deb.
Well, it's nap time for the Clark gals, and I'm the last one standing...but before I dash off into never never land...here's a shout out for you, mom and dad.
All the pics you can handle (on the pics website)
...and videos!
My personal favorite of Kate so far...the more you watch it the funnier it gets.
Our little Savannah, learning to sit up, so early! and her little coos...love her love her love her! she has such a sweet disposition...and she LOVES her sister!
Our new little gymnist...
and my second favorite video of all time- Kate's prayer. She has no idea I am recording her..till after the fact.
What she prays for is the food and grandpa, then "how 'bout grammy? Okay!" with some mumblings and funny little imitations of someones mouth movements...hilarious!
and we put up our tree and Kate was about to have a heart attack, she thought it was so cool that we have "kissmas" in our house... these are her new jammies from Grandma last Christmas...thanks Grandma!! Always thinking ahead...it was fun to pull these out.
What a wonderful time of year, and how much more fun with kiddos involved. Yesterday Kate broke out in song, (eyes closed) with "go tell it mountain, everywhere..." hopefully I can capture that one too! She has been telling us all about "baby Jesus ("Desus") and Mary and Joseph ("Jopeths").
This is awesome!!!
1 comment:
Awwww....my heart is SO happy. You'll never know how many times I watch the videos and look at the pictures. Thanks SO much for sending all of this pure joy our way. We love you all, MOM and DAD
Post a Comment