Monday, December 6


Merry Christmas Everyone~


Hope your month is filled with the celebration of the newborn King!


Being around a baby is a great way for me to identify with the birth of Christ because I can just look at Savannah and feel somewhat of what Mary must have felt with a new baby. But one thing I can't get understand...my child is not God incarnate! What was Mary feeling when she held the King of Kings in her arms? What an awesome awesome priveledge.
We watched the Nativity story not too long ago and I highly recommend it to anyone who reads this...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0762121/

More cute pics and videos coming your way soon...


I am off to experiement with Oreo balls and finishing up some Christmas gifts and I need to make SJ's stocking!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

i'm glad more pics and videos are coming, because i check everyday. :) we STILL haven't decorated our tree yet! :( but i will post our pics asap too. I LOVE YOU ABBY LEIGH LONG NOSE SNORK CLARK

Shannon Block said...

I love your family picture! You guys look great!! Merry Christmas to you all! :)

Love,
The Blocks :)