Hahahaaaaa! Thank you Abby! Made my day. :) Please keep them all and keep taking these pictures. It is NOT child torture - they must be in heaven. Can't wait to see you SSSOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!
PS I forgot to tell yall Happy Anniversary! 9 years - wow. :) I can beleive it. You have a lot to show for it, and you are a great example. I love you big sis.
3 comments:
Hahahaaaaa! Thank you Abby! Made my day. :) Please keep them all and keep taking these pictures. It is NOT child torture - they must be in heaven. Can't wait to see you SSSOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!
PS I forgot to tell yall Happy Anniversary! 9 years - wow. :) I can beleive it. You have a lot to show for it, and you are a great example. I love you big sis.
Oh dear... I love this picture!
Post a Comment