I didn't know what to do.
Should I ask, "what did you say?"
or better yet, "what did you snort?"
She told Michael and I this morning over breakfast, "I love you guys."
This kid is a hoot.
Happy new year everyone. May God be near to you as you begin a fresh 365!
3 comments:
I have to tell you I get such a hoot out of all you tell!! And look at your quilt background. Beautiful
!! I am waiting for a pic of your new quilt! LOVE MOM
Michael&Abby,
This is your Aunt Judy Childs Dowling. Auntie Fern gave me your address and I am so thankful for what God has done in your lives. He is a faithful God. I am now living in Tampa with Melisa and have found a wonderful church, Without Walls Int'l Church. The Holy Spirit is doing a work here, not only in me but throughout the community. I am going to college and operating a small housekeeping service here. Your family is beautiful. Please write me at jcdowling55@gmail.com. You have turned out to be a good looking young man. I think of you often and pray God's Blessing on you continually throughout life. Please continue to pray for Auntie Fern, she is having a tough time right now. Emotionally and physically she is going down hill. BUT the best thing spritually she is ready to meet our maker whenever that time comes. It is just hard to imagine what life will be without her because she has always been a mom to me. I'm not giving up I just don't want to see her suffer, because she is one of the sweetest people that has ever walked this earth. I hope to hear from you soon. Love Aunt Judy
You must be laughing ALL the time with wild Kate. And sweet little Savannah just taking it all in. Adorable ;)
Post a Comment