Sunday, January 23

Our Little Adventure

Today was as pretty as they come in Southern California. Should we go collect seashells a la playa or take a hike in los montanas?

It was 73 degrees with a cool breeze and our friends told us about a nearby hike in the Santa Anita Canyon. So, we grabbed our packs...



Here we are at the beginning of the trail...all smiles!





The kiddos did great.
SJ's taking a little nappy poo.


Kate LOVED the waterfall and wanted to get in and "go swimming". But after all the excitement...



For more pics of the day click on the album below.




4 comments:

Shelley said...

I LOVE this post. I makes me want to hike more. And also, it makes me want to hike with YOU! We can SO do that when you get here! Remember Kate's first hike at Panther Creek? I love these pictures Abby - you look so pretty. Very good family pics, and darling matching coats!!! I love you Clarkies!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Mather said...

You'll have to fill us in on where this place is at- it looks refreshing! Cuties.

Unknown said...

love all the pics! you guys look so amazing and what wonderful memories!!

Carson said...

I miss everyone!!!