
I thought long and hard before I picked up a pair of scissors and began to trim my hair in front of my 2 year old. "This just can't be a good idea" I thought to myself. Especially since I gave her a pair of shears for Christmas.
I decided that the fact that I cut my hair will remain a best kept secret of mommy's for now.
It shall go on the "things to do without a toddler around" list.
2 comments:
Good thinking Abby. You don't want to give Kate any ideas. :)
Inevitably you'll find her cutting Savannah's hair...my brother cut mine when I was around 2 years old...so he was about 4. Rather a 4 year old than a 2 year old though :c)
LOVE the family picture. You're going to have to tell me how to do the sleepy wrap tie on the back...I purchased a similar wrap online, but have misplaced the instructions :c) I'm working on mastering the basic tie at this point.
Post a Comment