Tuesday, September 30

Last night we got to catch up with some old friends we used to know from Talbot. We went to Downtown Disney to the Rainforest cafe to eat dinner and had a splendid time. Here's Lorna and I (she is about 5 1/2 months pregnant with her second child!!).

Here's her daughter Alaethia.




Lorna wanted a pictures of our babies touching...hee hee!


Right when we got back to their hotel, Michael and I felt an earthquake...it was so rolly....that's 2 in one month!

Today is our first baby shower and it's at work. We are so blessed to work here at Biola and to have such an awesome community of friends! I am so excited about it. I am sure I will have plenty of pics to post later on...

Until then, here's a story....
Sunday night, Michael and I were very tired and we still had 3 loads of laundry to fold. While folding the laundry, I saw something on the floor I needed to put away and walked into the other room. I came back and Michael was facedown on the bed (his arms underneath his body like he had fallen). Being a bit more jumpy than usual....I went into hysterics...screaming at him asking what was wrong. He looked up at me and said, "what is wrong with you?" I said, "I thought you were dead!!"

He was laughing until he saw that I was really crying...trying not to go into early labor. (I really thought I would!)

He never plays tricks on me and wasn't intending it to be a trick....needless to say it was NOT funny at the time, but now I am cracking up at how edgy I am these days...

Ahh..the joys =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SO FUNNY! I am laughing out loud. It's like I was there, I can see it so clearly. You are the cutest little thing - I wish I was with PregnantAbby more so I could witness some of this in person. I guess we could eat ice cream together over the phone or something. You and I both know that you have Mint Chocolate Chip right now...