Kate has found her mommy's rib cage and she loves to kick and play with those strong little bones she feels underneath her feet. It is a fun game....for one person alone =) ha ha!
Well, I have a new video...and not for the faint of heart. It is a tummy roll unlike any other that I have caught via video so far (yet I see them every day!)...watch carefully to the lower right of the screen where a little foot is kicking and then as my entire stomach changes shape as Kate swims around in her little home.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that was amazing!
Isn't that the greatest feeling! How amazing is our Creator! Gary and I were watching Bethany today and just in awe of her. We are just as amazed with #8 as we were with #1. Thank you Jesus for these beautiful blessings you have given us.
Love,
Angie
Abby: I couldn't enjoy anything else more, than to see that baby kick in your stomach all the way from Tennessee!! Thanks for all your postings as Grandma is getting ready for Baby Kate too!! LOVE MOM
Post a Comment