
Well, we have had some really neat blessings lately that are "worth writing home about".
ast Saturday, Aunt Anita (Hengiman) our adopted CA aunt, called and said she wanted to take me maternity clothes shopping (again!). I was thankful because as you can see, I am growing out of my 2nd trimester clothes! It was so nice, we actually got to bring Jesse Hengiman along too and we spent 6 hours wondering around the stores just browsing. I got some nice things and we got to eat out together at Macaroni Grill- my favorite!! It was a lovely day! Thank you so much Aunt Anita! You are such a blessing in my life. (Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera on hand.)
Then, on Monday night we were asked to meet my friend Katrina at a park for a little surprise. When we got there, she had set up a table with pie and plates and forks and we ate by the fountain.

Afterwards, we walked up on a footbridge and they showed us the moon rise. IT WAS HUGE and orange and beautiful. Quite a site I must say.

She planned it perfectly, don't know how she did it! Thanks Katrina, that was very special of you to do for us...


Well, that's all for now...please continue to pray for us as we are being asked at work about what our plans are after Kate comes. We have such peace right now and we know that God is working out details that we cannot even see. "Without faith it is impossible to please God..."Hebrews 11:6
Please pray for His provision for us as well as growth in our faith!


Well, that's all for now...please continue to pray for us as we are being asked at work about what our plans are after Kate comes. We have such peace right now and we know that God is working out details that we cannot even see. "Without faith it is impossible to please God..."Hebrews 11:6
Please pray for His provision for us as well as growth in our faith!
4 comments:
What awesome friends you have!
Wow, Abby, you're really growing! :) Kate will be here before you know it!
Hasn't the full moon been awesome this week? I saw the moonrise, too, and was in awe!
xo
Oh my goodness, Abby you look fantastic! I love those comparison pictures. It truly is a miracle. I am just so excited and still in shock that you are going to have a little baby girl! I hope you are feeling as good as you look. Your little purple top that you wore to the park is so cute, and Erica has grown so much, and that is the first time I've seen her little sister - what a cutie! Looks like Kate will have some playmates. :) Everything will be fine with work. Just take your time and answer when you are ready. Look how far our Lord has brought you 3 already! He certainly has His eye on you. I love you!
Shelley
Yes! You're right...I need a baby fix at the Clarks. Now, if I can just wait about 10 more weeks....
:)
Post a Comment