Wednesday, February 23

Sunbeams


We have the morning sun streaming into our kitchen, it's so beautiful and warm on a wintery morning. I love how it played on Kate's hair as she was playing...so I wanted to remember it, forever (like all the other moments...ahhh! How am I ever going to keep this up??hee hee)

Give your toddler a bowl of beans, water and utensils and sit back and practice your photography...she cooks, I shoot. Everybody's happy!

I really liked this series...all photos untouched original.
Click photo for more.

4 comments:

tgrammy said...

LOVE THIS SET OF PHOTOS!!! How delicate and sweet and simple! You have captured the essence of childhood imitating Mommy at it's finest! You do a great job with that camera; so nice!

The Dunns said...

Beautiful. I'm going to have to agree with the previous comment from tgrammy. :c)
She makes me smile and I can feel the warmth of your kitchen and the love that is in that house.

Heather Mather said...

She is such a little beauty- I thought that first photo was you cooking (at first glance). Great shots.

Shelley said...

Abby your photography is beautiful! So is your subject. ;) These are so priceless. Remember when we used to "cook" with candy in Grandma's kitchen?