Thursday, August 21

Fetal Olympics

I finally caught Kate's gi-normous movements on video!
Check it out!



And in this one she has success and actually finally kicks the pencil off my belly! We've been working on this for quite some time =)



Last night we recieved a package from an angel.

It is actually from a woman whom we have never met, that knows my sister. What was inside was too beautiful for words and completely made by hand.

What a treasure and a blessing! Our daughter will be so nicely dressed.


Handmade gifts are the best! We will cherish this forever. God reminded us of His awesome provision and love through this gift. He tells us not to worry, but that he will feed and clothe us even more so than what he does for the birds of the air the fields covered in lilies.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Love the video!

And the smocked dress and bonnet are gorgeous! That would be a really cute outfit for a baby dedication. :)

Anonymous said...

Abby!!! I can't believe how lovely this dress, bonnet and little socks are!! That is so sweet; Shelley told me they are from Teresa who is the most wonderful lady you will ever meet. I feel sure that someday you will have the opportunity....she is so very thoughtful. WOW...smocking takes alot of time! Thanks for posting it so we can see...LOVE MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh Abby, that dress is so pretty! I'm so glad you got it! She is wonderful isn't she? She knows how excited we are all about baby Kate! I can't wait to actually see her in it!

Anonymous said...

Abby, thank you for capturing this very special moment in time of your fetal soccer player :) Since I can't be there to put my hand on your tummy to feel her kick, I absolutely loved watching your video of her "gymnastics." How precious!
-Tracy-