5:30 am BEEP BEEP BEEP....wake up! You have a glucose screening test in one hour, after a 12 hour fast!! Yipee!! In the car, and going to be on time so we don't have to wait in line...well, maybe not. Not only was I hungry but we were not on time. Google maps isn't always accurate in case you guys didn't know =)
Well, overall the test went well, I will get the results Thursday at my Dr's appt to see how my body is processing sugar. Please Lord, don't let them be abnormal because I would really like to avoid the next 3 hour testing!!
Anyway, I was just thinking about the syrupy liquid they gave me and told me to guzzle in 5 minutes and I just wondered why I couldn't be chomping on some Half Baked from Ben and Jerry's or something. I mean, if you are going to eat sugar, eat some real sugar you know?
All day Kate has been dancing like crazy. I think she is still on the sugar high that I slowly came off of this morning.
I hope if you are reading this, you are having a great day!
1 comment:
I am so proud of you!! Sounds like you didn't even gag or have to run to the bathroom for fear of that lovely orange syrup coming back up!! You and Kate are troopers!!!
Post a Comment