One of my favorite things about this pregnancy (besides feeling Kate move around inside me) is hearing her heart beat. Today we went to my 25 week appt and like always we got to hear that nice strong reassuring sound. We got a pretty good video today... please excuse the big belly camera shot and just focus on the sound =)
Also, I passed my glucose screening test, so no gestational diabetes for me...yipee! I think I will go back to my normal icecream fixes.

This is a picture of our freezer at the moment... Ben and Jerry's Half baked baby....Cinnamon Bun, Creme Brulee, and Cake Batter...oh yea..not to mention Cherry Cordial and Mint chip....does life get better??
And lastly, doc says I am measuring perfectly (1 week smaller actually) so I am doing great...gaining enough and that makes me one happy mom to be!
3 comments:
Can I raid your freezer?
AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh HHHhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa Hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa That is so hilarious! That's what my fridge looks like, and I'm not pregnant. I love it. Always always always the staple of mint chocolate chip...
Oh, and I LLLOOOOVVVEEEDDDDD hearing Kate's heartbeat! That is so amazing and not at all what I imagined it to sound like, but still amazing! I can't wait to meet you, little one. I love you so much already!
Post a Comment