I am 28 weeks. I made it to another huge milestone...the THIRD TRIMESTER!! and moving right along...all outwardly that's for sure. Here are some picture updates of Kate's home.


and then to the Henigmans for a lovely BBQ on Labor Day....


It's always so nice to be down in Fountain Valley with the cool breezes and sweet company. God has truly blessed us with a nice outlet to get away from our daily work week and routine.
If you are reading this, please pray for Michael and I if you feel lead. We are standing in front of a new faith mountain and waiting for the Lord to direct our next steps, as He has so faithfully done in the past. We are about to begin a new chapter in life and have no idea what the future holds. Pray that God will provide a way for me to stay home with Kate for this is our desire. We have NO idea how this can happen at this point, but we are trusting that our God will provide our every need according to His purpose.
Thank you for your prayers!
Blessings!

So, it was a long weekend, a nice 3 days of rest and relaxation. Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day. Labor day now has a new ring to it to me...I mean, I am going to be in labor in 3 months! Ahhh!!
My mom and I chatted on Sunday night for 2 1/2 short hours...she found a diary of when she was pregnant with me. It told of the delivery story and how my dad was so happy and it was just so fun to hear a young woman like me going through the same things I am experiencing...but it is my own mom and it was me the baby! I hope to have some nice things to pass down to Kate. I started a book to her this weekend that I 'll give her one day when she's older.
We went to the beach Saturday, surprise! and Michael played like 5 games in a row. He had to quit while he was ahead because I was ready to head out after 6 hours, but I think he got a workout indeed! Then it was church Saturday night.....awesome message and great fellowship afterwards. The church provides a meal and you just come eat and chat...too cool.
We also spent a fair amount of time home this weekend, so it was a nice compromise of being out and about and in and snug. I got some new picture frames and made a little collage on the wall...making room for pictures of new baby! Michael is always reading and learning about the things to come...
My mom and I chatted on Sunday night for 2 1/2 short hours...she found a diary of when she was pregnant with me. It told of the delivery story and how my dad was so happy and it was just so fun to hear a young woman like me going through the same things I am experiencing...but it is my own mom and it was me the baby! I hope to have some nice things to pass down to Kate. I started a book to her this weekend that I 'll give her one day when she's older.
We went to the beach Saturday, surprise! and Michael played like 5 games in a row. He had to quit while he was ahead because I was ready to head out after 6 hours, but I think he got a workout indeed! Then it was church Saturday night.....awesome message and great fellowship afterwards. The church provides a meal and you just come eat and chat...too cool.
We also spent a fair amount of time home this weekend, so it was a nice compromise of being out and about and in and snug. I got some new picture frames and made a little collage on the wall...making room for pictures of new baby! Michael is always reading and learning about the things to come...

and then to the Henigmans for a lovely BBQ on Labor Day....


It's always so nice to be down in Fountain Valley with the cool breezes and sweet company. God has truly blessed us with a nice outlet to get away from our daily work week and routine.
If you are reading this, please pray for Michael and I if you feel lead. We are standing in front of a new faith mountain and waiting for the Lord to direct our next steps, as He has so faithfully done in the past. We are about to begin a new chapter in life and have no idea what the future holds. Pray that God will provide a way for me to stay home with Kate for this is our desire. We have NO idea how this can happen at this point, but we are trusting that our God will provide our every need according to His purpose.
Thank you for your prayers!
Blessings!
5 comments:
Great photos. You're really growing!
Where did you go for Saturday night church? I love Sat pm services!
Just want you to know I read your blog often and love it. It is such a blessing to be able to keep up with you guys and your growing tummy. You are too cute. Love ya!
Angie
Hi Abby! The play is going great! We had an awesome opening weekend, and now I'm getting geared up to start again tomorrow for this weekend. The show runs through Oct. 4, so if you and Mike are up for a fun date night, come check it out!
Abby, sister, your pictures are so cute. You know the view I want to see... even from the top down - ha! You are soooo cute and look so healthy. I wish I was there to give you a hug and feel Kate move. Thanks for the updates, and I will be praying for you and Michael that the Lord will make His way clear and that you will feel confident and peaceful as you raise little Kate. I love you all so much!
Abby: This is so sweet!! I love the pics too! And I think Mabel and Carson are very similiar. Loving and praying for all 3 of you, MOM
Post a Comment