Tuesday, September 23


This is my good friend Claudia and her new son, Levi. Isn't he too adorable? Claudia was my RA at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville and when I met her, right away I knew there was something special about her. I am so glad to see this new joy God has brought into their lives! Congratulations friends! We are so happy for you!

And Claudia, you look amazing, as always =)



Well this weekend proved to be the first of many wonderful Fall days at Huntington. It was the perfect weather and there is a hint of winter goodness in the air.

Michael was on fire this weekend and I got some fairly decent shots of his games.
Click our photo button below to see more:







Lastly, let me also give a shout out to my parents who have been married 29 years (yesterday!!)

Happy Anniversary guys...thanks for creating a fun loving home for all of us kids.

Picture of the kiddos in years past...lovin' that perm!!


May the Lord bless you with many more years wonderful to come!!



I love you!!!





6 comments:

Tracy said...

Awwww. Those are great pictures of your family. Happy anniversary to your parents!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is a fantastic post. Levi is so cute!!! Did Claudia send that picture to you? How great. And I love those pictures of Mom and Dad - I've never seen them before. You're a sweetie. I love you Mom and Dad - Happy Anniversary!!! And look at the 3 great little gifts you've gotten out of those wonderful 29 years... ;)

Anonymous said...

By the way, I can't figure out how to post comments on your picture page, so:
1. I LOVE Kate's album - I didn't know you did that, and it is so fun to have all of those pictures in one album. I especial love "first family portrait" and "28 weeks"!
2. Those pictures of Michael and you at the beach are great! We've been playing a lot, too, and I have some pictures to post for you. And you look SO GOOD. So happy and healthy - I love to watch Kate grow!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ABBY!

Anonymous said...

Do you feel as great as you look? I hope so. She will be here before you know it. How wonderful! We love you both!

Angie

Anonymous said...

Hey! I've been checkinging you're blog a lot and think you are going to be great parents! We are all thinking of you all!

Love,
Amber

Anonymous said...

Hey, Abby! it's me Loren, I like your blog! I watched the Fireproof trailer. I Can't wait to see it! Can you believe it? only 2 months! YEY! I have to go,

-Loren