Last week, for some reason or another, SJ decided she would cry when we put her down. And of course, it was a night we had our friends over. So, it began. The "cry it out" sessions. They lasted for about 3 nights and now, we are back to quiet.
Kate has started singing on her own...and talking when she is playing, which I was excited about. It's pretty cute. I love to hear her voice, as she stutters through the words she's uncertain of and really vocalizes the ones she does know. So much joy.
"You should put a hat on that child, it's cold out here"- the old lady said as I walked past. Savannah doesn't really like having her head covered in the wrap, so I had just allowed her to pop out and look around and I got scolded by this grandma-ish lady. I hope I don't do that to a young mother.
No pics today. Sorry. =) I just need to go to bed for now.
3 comments:
Glad to hear the family is doing well. I also love how Levi stumbles for words and then just uses one he knows :c) It's amazing how much they've learned in such a short period of time.
As far as the unwarranted advice...there's always people like that. Just remember she's your daughter and you know her better than others and so do what you know is right for her :c)
Love you lots and thanks for all the updates. I just posted one :c) Slacking a bit as always on my side.
Oh that was good post Ab. A day in the life of, is what it sounds like. And I doubt any weather in southern CA is 'cold' is it? I guess I'll see... :) I love you!
I love the story about the advice. Don't you just love that?
Post a Comment