and did I use a box? You betcha! We are taking a break from the wheat and sneakin' the cheap cheesy processed goodness offered in a Kraft box of love.
Today Kate fell off the concrete stair case 3 steps up at our complex and hit her head- it was almost as bad as last months fall- which sounded like a watermelon hitting the concrete. That's a bad sound folks. God protected her, because she was fine afterwards. Miracles.
Here is our little sweet heart sleeping- I got this shot over the weekend...as I am trying so desperately to savor each sweet moment with these little ones. Did I mention I am ready for the next one? I just can't help it! They are just too sweet!
You might have 2 under 2 if (continued from a previous post):
-you stand at your front door pushing your automatic car key door opener button.
-you go into a room more than 5 times and leave without the original purpose accomplished.
-you taste a salty flavor in your tea. (sugar and salt look so similar these days)
-you get so excited when the "fun cart" (the one with the cute little red toy car attached) is available at the grocery store.
-you used to care if your kid got wet in the sprinklers and now you run through with her!
-you melt in the carpet when your 2 year old trys to nurse her baby doll. (yes, there's a video coming soon, I actually captured it)
Have a blessed day!
6 comments:
I love it that you want to have more kids! I always said I would like 4 or 5 but I guess that's not gonna happen. It's outta my hands and in God's!
LOVE the post! So precious these girls; Kate is just going to have those little accidents occasionally! It's part of the plan. Stay cool Mom. Love how your priorities change with circumstances...so hilarious! LOVE MOM
Too cute...and you may even just have one child when you look for the "cool cart" as Levi calls it at the grocery store. Of course here in the UK they don't have them...thankfully on base they do :c)
Your little ones are too precious. I could just give them a big hug...but you'll have to do it for me :c)
Post a Comment