Michael and I keeping it real...on a date Thursday night. That consisted of going to the Irvine Spectrum, sharing a huge slice of Cheesecake from the C Factory, and splitting a yucky decaf coffee from the Bucks.
We had a blast out all alone, holding hands that weren't pushing a stroller. I think we even kissed by the fountain, and to embarrass Michael, I told everyone we saw that we just got engaged...ha ha, just kidding.
I just woke up from my usual hour long nap. It's been raining, thus adding to the tired-ness. How do others do it without a nap? The kids both sleep 11 hours each night and I am still tired by noon! How do I have time to blog? They are both still sleeping after 3 hours this afternoon! I am so blessed that I got kids who know how to sleep...it's amazing.
I'm still recovering from a Friday night baby shower given to me by my MOPS group- an awesome bunch of gals. I got home at 1:30 am. I felt like a teenager again, staying up so late. We were sitting around chatting about our kids and funny things they do...ah, the life of an infatuated mother.
Our neighbor Stephanie and her baby Neveah were over visiting, and let me just say, these gals are growin' fast!
This little one is keeping me on my toes!
But it is this one that I can't keep up with! She is a ball of everlasting fire.
The Kate-ster...complete with leggings from Auntie Vanessa!
gotta go, someone's awake.
3 comments:
Ahhahahaaa I love those pictures! Man you are a bloggin' machine these days. Want to skype tonight? I'll call you after work. And I LOVE your hair! It's so long, and I like the pretty soft wave. Motherhood looks great on you, big sis. Your lil,
~Shelley
Love all the pictures Abby! :) Great blogging! Those leggings are adorable. I'm glad you and Michael got a night out. Good for you!
Awesome pics! Love them!!!
Loren
Post a Comment