Yesterday morning, I came out in the living room to find Kate sitting in her chair nursing her baby doll. It was hilarious. She follows me around with "Emma" and does everything I do with Savannah. Seriously, I am the most blessed gal in the whole world. I love being a mommy!
6 comments:
Oh so cute and dear!
Joyce
WOW. Awesome- I liked how she rocked the doll by the neck. haha
Waaaahahahahaaaaaa!!! This is so funny. I mean, Kate is getting funnier everyday. She's like... a stand-up comedian. She is going to love this video when she is older. :) See you in 40 days!!! Love from TN,
~Auntie Shelley
so funny and too cute!
She learning a lot!! She'll have a lot of great experience when she grows up and it looks like you're teaching her well. I can't speak to what it's like as a mother but I know being a Dad is a blast too.
Thanks for the video.
Oh my goodness! I laughed so hard! What a cutie pie..and so smart! I love how she knows everything she needs to do. What else is there? Feeding, rocking, burping and changing diapers. :)
Post a Comment