for the saying...
"Kids say the darndest things".
I was changing Kate's diaper yesterday and she told me, "Thanks, little lady!"
And tonight, "I'm tired, take a bath, I STINKY!"
In the Costco check out line at the top of her lungs she said, "Praise ye the Lord- HALLELUJAH!"
And lately, our little evangelist has been asking people, "how bout Jesus?"
That is a good question.
How 'bout Him? Sometimes a 2 year old can really put life into perspective.
PS Taking a blog break for now (unless something crazy happens that I can't stand not writing about). The holidays are coming and crafts are waiting to be done...
2 comments:
Something like your sister coming and taking up all your time? I guess I can't handle no blog updates if I actually get to see you! ONE WEEK, BABY!!!
I'm SO happy you guys get to spend the Thanksgiving holiday together!! How awesome is that? Have a blast!!! LOVE MOM
Post a Comment