Tuesday, May 6

...and it's only Tuesday...

11wks 2days



I'm getting really excited to reveal the news. The more people we tell, the more real it becomes for both of us. One of my favorite things is when Michael rubs and touches and talks to my tummy. When we hug, I tell him that we are also hugging our baby!



I only have 2 more weeks to wait to tell all the office family! I am already starting to show, so there has been difficulty there with clothing. I already had to buy some new shirts! Those who are "in the know" say it's just because I'm tall and thin. Ok, that's nice to know, but I really didn't think I would be showing until the 15th or 16th week, but there is NO way I will be able to hide it for 4-5 more weeks barely even 2 at the rate I'm goin'!



Michael is sick today and I don't feel too hot myself. I wanted to crawl under the desk again today for a quick nap- and that was shortly after my nap at lunchtime! I didn't think I was going to make it through the long quiet and slow afternoon, but it's 4:52 and I am itching to get out of here for the day!



I think more excitement is on the horizon.

No comments: