Tuesday, May 13

Booties and Pancakes

A co-worker had these on my desk when I came in to work yesterday morning.
I was so happy and blessed! I immediately went to Michael's office to
show him. They are so cute! Thanks Janet, you are so kind!




This makes it so real. I mean, I've seen these a million times before for
others, but these little shoes will one day adorn my child's feet. Wow. I just can't
fathom.







Well, here are some more belly shots.
This picture is from last week- at 11 weeks 4 days or something.













This same night I got a hankerin' for some pancakes! We went to IHOP and I had a 5 stack (with Michael's help..)













but boy did I pay the price.... I got so sick from overeating! Michael found it humourous to take a picture of me on the couch bellyachin' about 1 hour later.






Needless to say, I won't be having pancakes again for a long while.